The process of cataloging AIMM's artifacts is an ongoing process, and more information, including photographs and a full description of our artifacts, will be posted as it becomes available.
Examples of our collection include the following:
- Christening / Launching / Commissioning / Welcome Aboard Booklets
- Photographs and other memorabilia from Dennis Foster, a crewman aboard Razorback during the late 1950's
- Scrapbook from Ken Brown, former Commanding Officer
This scrapbook contains 228 photographs, documents, and other items from CDR Brown's time aboard Razorback, including many unique photos of life aboard a submarine during the Cold War
- Launching Day souvenir cloth tag - Donated by Gary Skoloss (AIMM #2005.2.3)
- Welcome Aboard Booklet from 1968-69 (CDR Biggars, CO) (AIMM #2006.3.3) (3.8MB PDF)
- Transfer Ceremony Booklet - 25 March 2004 (10MB PDF File)
Copies of our artifact database are available for researches and other museums. Please contact the for more information.